Moellendorf Chiropractic Office, Ltd.
1140 Egg Harbor Rd. Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-1234
Our Courtesy System
This is the system that we use in our contacts with each other and with you.
We have found that it is much easier to be happy in our work when we are pleasant, kind and careful with our communication.
We would like you to try to use the same system in your dealings with us so that we can all be happy together.
If you have any questions about the system, just ask.
1. Speak very politely using a person’s name—‘please’ & ‘thank-you’ as a minimum.
2. When you talk about a person who is not present, speak as if they are listening to your conversation. Use the person’s name in each sentence in which you refer to them.
3. If you have a problem with someone, talk about the problem only with them, and in private.
4. Apologize & make restitution if someone is upset by your actions.
5. Greet and farewell everyone by name, with eye contact and a touch.
6. Blame a system, not a person.
7. Tell the truth!
8. Use positive conversation.
© 2012 Moellendorf Chiropractic Office, Ltd.